Shark Dive CLE Event
Calling all SCUBA certified divers — you can dive in our 230,000-gallon shark exhibit, home to more than 30 different species of sea creatures. Dive into and explore the exhibit and see the Aquarium from a shark’s-eye view, waving to family and friends as they watch you dive from the other side of the acrylic. The Shark Dive CLE experience includes Aquarium admission for the diver and 1 guest, a behind-the-scenes tour of the dive platform, exhibit walk-through, dive equipment and all the souvenir shark teeth you can find!
- A maximum of 2 divers can participate per program.
- Additional guests may be added to the program at a discounted group rate. Call 216.862.8803 for details.
- Provide an open water certification card from a nationally recognized SCUBA certification agency
- Be a minimum 15 years of age; divers aged 15-17 must dive with a SCUBA certified parent or guardian
- Present a government-issued photo ID with date of birth
- Return a signed Aquarium liability waiver; medical waiver with NO medical contraindications and completed Guest Info sheet
- Be able to handle inherent risks involved with SCUBA diving
- Be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Be able to climb stairs with weight of SCUBA gear
- DAN membership strongly recommended
Dates & Reservations
Saturday, November 23, 9-11am or 2-4pm
Call 216.862.8803 at least two weeks in advance to make a reservation.
A date may be changed no less than 48 hours in advance. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance and no-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled.