As a community partner, Greater Cleveland Aquarium offers visit voucher donations to Northeast Ohio nonprofit organizations to be used as prizes or auction items for fundraising activities. Priority is given to causes with aligned missions of animal or environmental protection, conservation and/or education. We also make donations to non-profit organizations whose goal is to serve seriously ill, challenged and underserved children and their families.
The Aquarium will issue up to 2 tickets per request. We accept 1 donation request per charitable organization throughout the calendar year. Unfortunately, we’re not always able to fulfill all requests due to volume.
Requests must include:
- A written description of your organization, event or fundraiser that includes its date, goals and expected attendance
- An explanation of how the Aquarium’s donation will be used and recognized
- A contact person, complete with name, phone number, email and mailing address
- Lost vouchers or vouchers not utilized by expiration date (1 year from date printed) become void and cannot be replaced or reissued
- Requestor must be over 21 years of age
- The Aquarium does not donate to individuals or political groups
- The Aquarium will not make monetary donations or donate merchandise
How to Submit
Donation requests are accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or can be mailed to:
Greater Cleveland Aquarium
2000 Sycamore Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
Please submit your request no more than 4 months in advance.
No phone calls, please.