Annual Aquarium Passes
The aquatic adventures never have to end! Whether it’s exchanging a grin with a cownose stingray or watching a sand tiger shark glide just a few feet overhead in the seatube, being a Greater Cleveland Aquarium Passholder gives you access to fish-filled fun all year round.
Annual Passholder Levels & Benefits
Guests can also apply their general admission to an annual pass by presenting their same-day admission receipt at the front Ticket Counter. The amount paid for entry will be applied toward the purchase price.
(1 adult 60+)
(2 adults 60+)
(2 adults and 6 children ages 2-18)
(2 adults 60+ and 6 children ages 2-18)
*Bigger family? No problem. Additional children (ages 2-18) can be added to each pass for $25 per child.
**Greater Cleveland Aquarium Annual Passes are name-specific and all names must be provided at time of purchase. IDs will be checked when Passes are used.
All Passholder levels receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited Greater Cleveland Aquarium general admission for 1 year during regular business hours**
- FREE parking for Passholder during Aquarium visit
- $5 discount for up to 4 guests (general admission only, Passholder must be present)
- Ability to reserve same-day Stingray Feed tickets (Limited quantity, call 216.862.8803 as early as possible on day of visit to secure space)
- Pre-sale opportunities for high-demand events such as Hauntaquarium
- Exclusive invitations to Passholder-only events
- Discounts on special Aquarium programs
- 10% discount on Coral Cove Gift Shop purchases
- 20% discount on Nautica Queen cruises (excluding holidays and special events)
- 20% off Nautica Café purchases
- Enrollment in Captain NEO’s Kids Club (children ages 2-12)