Annual Aquarium Passes
The aquatic adventures never have to end! Whether it’s exchanging a grin with a cownose stingray or watching a sand tiger shark glide just a few feet overhead in the seatube, being a Greater Cleveland Aquarium Passholder gives you access to fish-filled fun all year round.
Looking for an inspired gift idea? Gift Annual Passes are available at any level under the “Buy Now” tab.
Annual Passholder Levels & Benefits
Guests can also apply their general admission to an annual pass by presenting their same-day admission receipt at the front Ticket Counter. The amount paid for entry will be applied toward the purchase price.
(1 adult 60+)
(2 adults 60+)
(2 adults and 6 children ages 2-18)
(2 adults 60+ and 6 children ages 2-18)
*Bigger family? No problem. Additional names can be added to each pass at the following rates: $40 per adult and $25 per child (ages 2-18).
**Greater Cleveland Aquarium Annual Passes are name-specific and all names must be provided at time of purchase. IDs will be checked when Passes are used.
NOTE: Greater Cleveland Aquarium Annual Passholders do not need to pre-reserve tickets at this time. Members will be scanned in when they visit.
All Passholder levels receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited Greater Cleveland Aquarium general admission for 1 year during regular business hours (Note: There is no need to pre-reserve daily admissions at this time; Passholders can visit even if Aquarium is “sold out” for the general public.)
- $5 discount for up to 4 guests (general admission only, Passholder must be present)
- Discounts on underwater greetings, birthday parties, special events, homeschool and virtual education programs
- Back-of-House Passholder e-communications
- Pre-sale opportunities for high-demand events
- 10% discount on Coral Cove Gift Shop purchases
- 10% discount on Nautica Queen cruises (with advance reservation, excluding holidays and special events)
- Free quarterly Passholder Fantastic Finn Kids Club Virtual Programs
- Free parking for Passholder during Aquarium visit