Careers & Internships
Greater Cleveland Aquarium is committed to creating a challenging and rewarding work environment. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and strive for diversity in all jobs and at all levels in the organization. Our policy is to accept applications for specific job vacancies as posted. Applications and resumes are maintained on file for 1 year. Vacant positions for which we are accepting applicants are listed below.
- Water Quality Technician (FT, 4pm – 12:30am): Please submit resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Housekeeping Supervisor (FT): Please submit resume to email@example.com.
- Housekeeping Associate (PT): Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest Experience Associate (PT): Please submit resume to email@example.com.
- Exhibit Diver (PT): Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
College students looking for an internship related to marine science, education, marketing or a related field should review our internship offerings and application information located on the Splash Fund (non-profit) website.