Know Before You Go
Greater Cleveland Aquarium is open 10am – 5pm daily, with the exception of December 24 (10am – 2pm) and Thanksgiving and Christmas when we are closed.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Purchasing advance tickets online is encouraged. You can show your ticket on your phone, a printout is not required.
- Your ticket is marked with an entry time. This does not limit your visit time, it just indicates your arrival and spreads guests out over the day.
- We are offering adult and child tickets. Children under the age of 2 are free. No additional general admission discounts can be accommodated at this time.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium has a no refund policy. Reservations may be rescheduled (but not refunded) up to the reservation time but not after.
- Passholders do not need to make advance reservations for general admission, but advance ticketing for special events and virtual programs is still required for members.
- A limited number of wheelchairs can be borrowed daily. We recommend calling to reserve one in advance of your visit.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Aquarium included at the entry, exit and restrooms.
- Outdoor tables are available first-come, first served for picnicking.
- The daytime parking fee has been suspended temporarily. A credit card-only parking system is expected to return in late-summer for non-members.
What We’re Asking You to Do for Yourself and Others
- Masks are recommended, but not required.
- If you or a member of your party are sneezing, coughing, running a fever or generally unwell, please move your reservation and visit the Aquarium on a day when you all are feeling better.
- Maintain the CDC-suggested 6’ social distance between parties.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer.
Greater Cleveland Aquarium cannot guarantee that any visitor will not contract COVID-19 while on premises. By visiting, all visitors voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure and accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions, posted signage and verbal instructions.