Know Before You Go
Greater Cleveland Aquarium is open 10am – 5pm daily, with the exception of December 24 (10am – 2pm) and Thanksgiving and Christmas when we are closed.
Advance reservations are required while we are limiting daily attendance. Masks are encouraged for all. The Aquarium reserves the right to update this policy at any time.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Tickets are only available online and should be purchased in advance of your visit to ensure entry. You can show your ticket on your phone, a printout is not required.
- Your ticket is marked with an entry time. Depending on visitation, we might not be able to admit you prior to or following your 30-minute entry window.
- We are offering adult and child tickets. Children under the age of 2 are free. No additional general admission discounts can be accommodated at this time.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium has a no refund policy. Reservations may be rescheduled (but not refunded) up to the reservation time but not after.
- Passholders do not need to make advance reservations for general admission at this time. Advance ticketing for special events and virtual programs is still required for members.
- The Stingray Touchpool experience is available!
- A limited number of wheelchairs can be borrowed daily. We recommend calling to reserve one in advance of your visit.
- Outdoor tables are available first-come, first served for picnicking.
- The parking fee has been suspended temporarily. A credit card-only parking system is expected to return in late-spring or early-summer for non-members.
What We’ve Done to Promote a Healthy Environment
- Limited the number of guests entering per hour
- Installed protective shields at all check-in registers
- Provided social distance markers as reminders to maintain a safe distance
- Added hand sanitizer stations throughout the Aquarium including at the entry, exit and restrooms
What We’re Asking You to Do for Yourself and Others
- Masks are encouraged for all.
- If you or a member of your party are sneezing, coughing, running a fever or generally unwell, please move your reservation and visit the Aquarium on a day when you all are feeling better.
- Maintain the CDC-suggested 6’ social distance between parties.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer.
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium cannot guarantee that any visitor will not contract COVID-19 while on premises. By visiting, all visitors voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure and accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions, posted signage and verbal instructions.