Know Before You Go
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium is committed to your health and ours, learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe. Advance reservations are required while we are currently limiting daily attendance so that you can get up-close views of the animals without having to get close to other guests. Masks are required for all guests ages 2 and up.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Tickets are only available online and must be purchased in advance of your visit. You can show your ticket on your phone, a printout is not required.
- Your ticket is only valid during time slot you purchase. Please arrive in that 30-minute window. Guests will not be admitted prior to or following their scheduled entry time.
- We are offering adult and child tickets. Children under the age of 2 are free. No additional general admission discounts can be accommodated at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium has a no refund policy. Reservations may be rescheduled (but not refunded) up to the reservation time but not after.
- Passholders are being asked to reserve a ticket for an assigned time. There is no fee for the Passholders on their membership to visit. You need to be logged into your Pass account to make the reservation. PLEASE NOTE: In addition to bringing this reservation a valid Pass will be required to be shown the day of your visit for Aquarium entry.
- Guests now follow one-way flow throughout Aquarium to ensure safe distancing during visits. There is no guarantee of guest re-entry, especially if we are at capacity. Please plan your visit accordingly.
- Bathrooms are available. We encourage guests to maintain physical distancing while accessing them.
- Areas where social distancing can’t be achieved are temporarily closed including Imagiquarium.
- The Stingray Touchpool experience is available!
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer rental wheelchairs at this time.
- Nautica Café is closed temporarily. There is currently no indoor eating or drinking.
- To provide a contactless entry, the parking fee has been suspended temporarily.
What We’ve Done to Promote a Healthy Environment
- Limited the number of guests entering per hour to provide for social distancing
- Installed protective shields at all check-in registers
- Provided social distance markers as reminders to maintain a safe distance
- Added hand sanitizer stations throughout the Aquarium including at the entry, exit and restrooms
- Frequently sanitize high touch points such as restrooms, counters, elevators and benches
- Require employees to wear facial coverings and undergo daily temperature checks and health screenings
What We’re Asking You to Do for Yourself and Others
- Masks are required for all guests ages 2 and up, covering the mouth and nose at all times, no exceptions.
- If you or a member of your party are sneezing, coughing, running a fever or generally unwell, please move your reservation and visit the Aquarium on a day when you all are feeling better.
- Maintain the CDC-suggested 6’ social distance between parties and stay in groups of 10 people or fewer.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer.
- Refrain from touching exhibits and windows. (You are welcome to bring a stroller or wagon for young children to help with this.)
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium cannot guarantee that any visitor will not contract COVID-19 while on premises. By visiting, all visitors voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure and accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions, posted signage and verbal instructions.