Know Before You Go
We are open 10am – 5pm daily, with the exception of December 24 (10am – 2pm) and Thanksgiving and Christmas when we are closed.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Purchasing advance tickets online is encouraged. You can show your ticket on your phone, a printout is not required.
- Your ticket is marked with an entry time. This does not limit your visit time, it just indicates your arrival and spreads guests out over the day.
- We are offering adult and child tickets. Children under the age of 2 are free. No additional general admission discounts can be accommodated at this time.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium has a no refund policy. Reservations may be rescheduled.
- Passholders do not need to make advance reservations for general admission, but advance ticketing for special events and virtual programs is still required for members. You must be logged into your Passholder account to access discounted or free program registration.
- A limited number of wheelchairs can be borrowed daily. We recommend calling to reserve one in advance of your visit.
- Outdoor tables are available first-come, first-served for picnicking. (You can also ask our front Ticket Counter for a list of nearby restaurants and attractions.)
- Propark Mobility operates an expansive, credit card-only parking lot directly in front of the Powerhouse. Take a ticket when you enter and pay on exit (usually $3-6 per car). Annual Passholders should have these tickets validated at the Ticket Counter for free parking during any visit. There is also limited neighboring street parking available.