Know Before You Go
Currently, Greater Cleveland Aquarium is open 10am – 5pm daily.
We are committed to your health and ours, learn more about what we are doing to keep you safe. Advance reservations are required while we are currently limiting daily attendance so that you can get up-close views of the animals without having to get close to other guests. Masks strongly recommended and very much appreciated.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Tickets are only available online and must be purchased in advance of your visit. You can show your ticket on your phone, a printout is not required.
- Your ticket is only valid during time slot you purchase. Depending on visitation, we might not be able to admit you prior to or following your scheduled entry time.
- We are offering adult and child tickets. Children under the age of 2 are free. No additional general admission discounts can be accommodated at this time.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium has a no refund policy. Reservations may be rescheduled (but not refunded) up to the reservation time but not after.
- Guests now follow one-way flow throughout Aquarium to ensure safe distancing during visits.
- Areas where social distancing can’t be achieved are closed temporarily, including Imagiquarium.
- The Stingray Touchpool experience is available!
- A limited number of wheelchair rentals are available daily.
- Nautica Café is closed temporarily. Outdoor tables are available first-come, first served for picnicking.
- To provide a contactless entry, the parking fee has been suspended temporarily.
What We’ve Done to Promote a Healthy Environment
- Limited the number of guests entering per hour to provide for social distancing
- Installed protective shields at all check-in registers
- Provided social distance markers as reminders to maintain a safe distance
- Added hand sanitizer stations throughout the Aquarium including at the entry, exit and restrooms
- Required unvaccinated team members to wear masks and empowered vaccinated employees to continue wearing masks if they so choose
- Frequently sanitize high touch points such as restrooms, counters, elevators and benches
What We’re Asking You to Do for Yourself and Others
- Currently, masks are requested for all unvaccinated guests, required for unvaccinated employees and welcomed to be worn by all.
- If you or a member of your party are sneezing, coughing, running a fever or generally unwell, please move your reservation and visit the Aquarium on a day when you all are feeling better.
- Maintain the CDC-suggested 6’ social distance between parties.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer.
- Refrain from touching exhibits and windows. (You are welcome to bring a stroller or wagon for young children to help with this.)
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium cannot guarantee that any visitor will not contract COVID-19 while on premises. By visiting, all visitors voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure and accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions, posted signage and verbal instructions.