Aquarist in Training
Have a future marine scientist in the house? Know a student with a passion for aquatic life? Go behind-the-scenes with an member of our animal care team as they guide you through a day’s worth of duties and activities: animal and exhibit checks, water testing, food preparation, animal feeding and exhibit maintenance. This hands-on experience is your chance to get new perspective on our species and experience a little of what our aquarists do each and every day.
- Recommended for ages 12 – 17
- Includes general admission for the participant plus 1 guest ticket
- Maximum of 1 participant per session
- Reservations at least 7 days in advance are required
- Must complete a waiver, release of claims form and an emergency contact form
- Payment in full is due at the time of reservation
Dates & Reservations
Available Saturdays, 1 – 3pm
Call 216.862.8803 to reserve or purchase a gift certificate today!